Hello Beautiful People!
There is a demand to look fabulous with every click of the camera and on high definition television, which can be intimidating. There are three types of Airbrush paint that can aid in visual perfection and give you the flawless beauty confidence you want.
- Aqua-water based
- Alcohol based
- Silicone based
Aqua-water based is great for oily skin and should not be used on mature skin, younger skin and when engaging in activities that will cause excessive perspiration – i.e. a band that has a lengthy concert.
- Aqua-water based paint gives a matte finish.
- Aqua-water based paint can stay in place without the use of powder.
- Aqua-water based paint can be thinned by using a few drops of distilled water.
Alcohol based (or Dura which Temptu calls it), is used on the body; it is good for FX such as tattoo and prosthetics.
- Alcohol based paint is waterproof only after powdering.
- Alcohol based paint should not be used on the face because of the smell.
- Alcohol based paint is removed with alcohol or baby oil.
Silicone based is good for mature skin, the molecule is bigger and the coverage is better.
- Silicone based paint leaves a polished finish and gives the skin a radiant look.
- Silicone based paint can remain manageable for a long period of time (use a brush or sponge).
- Silicone based paint is thinned with a few drops of converter not water.
There you have it Beautiful People, the scoop on Airbrush Makeup. The application is fast, easy and sanitary; and it leaves you with a flawless finish that is camera and HD ready.
Thank you for stopping by the blog! I love you guys. xox
FOR MAKEUP & ETIQUETTE TIPS – Please follow my blog “white SAND & YELLOW diamond”
Vanessa is President & Founder of Studio 67 Makeup Artistry International, Ltd
Vanessa is a MAC Cosmetics Pro Member & Certified by The School of Pro Makeup, Ltd Toronto, ON
Credits: Photos by Lyndon A. Senior
Material: The School of Pro Makeup, Ltd