Hello Beautiful People!
We are 41 days into summer and I am having an awesome time so far. I am playing lots of tennis and with my serves and ground strokes on point, I couldn’t be happier. I have been going on daily nature walks, appreciating the picturesque landscapes, breathing fresh, crisp, clean air and thinking “Life is so good!” So, how is your summer going? Let me know what you have been up to.
Ok….Let’s take a look at some “Lips that Says….Ooh, Ahh, Nice!” featuring MAC’s Lipsticks in Taupe, Twig and ‘O’. These are some of the nude lipsticks I have been wearing, however, I will be transitioning to some vibrant colours just for the fun of it.
For fantastic results when applying your lipstick, here are some great tips:
- Your lips will love you for priming them first! Priming moisturizes your lips and gives your product colour, vibrancy and longevity.
- Always sharpen your lip liner to achieve well defined lines, and also for sanitary purposes.
- When lining your lips, use quick effortless strokes.
- Use a lip brush to apply your lipstick, it will give you a polished finish.
- MAC Concealer NW 45
- Ben Nye Concealer D13.
- Naked Palettes 1 & 3
- MAC Eye Khol – Smolder
- L’Oreal Telescopic Liquid Liner
- L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara
- QUO Lashes – Flirty
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation – Cappuccino
- MAC Sheer/Pressed Powder – NW43
- MAC Mineralized Blush – Love Joy
- Ben Nye Banana Powder (highlighter)
- Coastal Scents – Coffee & Natural Lip Pencils
- MAC Taupe, Twig and ‘O’ Lipsticks
- MAC Prep+Prime Lip
- MAC 316 Lip Brush
Well, there you have it Beautiful People! “Lips that Says……”Ooh, Ahh, Nice!” Thanks for stopping by and continue to enjoy your summer.
FOR MAKEUP AND ETIQUETTE UPDATES FOLLOW MY BLOG “white SAND & YELLOW diamond”
Vanessa is a MAC Cosmetics Pro Member
Vanessa is President & Founder of Studio 67 Makeup Artistry International & The Etiquette Society International, Ltd.
Photo Credits: Kelvin I Kellaman
Photo with Mask – AJ